Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gad - I hate that huge logo on this blog

I haven't been able to shrink that sign. Haven't been here to blog in ages. Forgive me. Social media just ain't my thing. I love keeping in touch, love it when folks email me or post here, whatever, but I feel tongue-tied when I go to post.

Right now...let's see...

I have two books out this month. One is a male/male for Resplendence. (Thank you Carol Lynn for kicking my ass). Another is a romantic suspense for Carina Press. I shall have more info on both of them later this month. I PROMISE.

Hope the rest of you are doing okay this month. It's March - yay! Spring is just around the proverbial corner. Think we just had our last snow of the season earlier this week, so temps will be warming up.

I'm plotting new books. Planning trips for later in the year. Won't be attending RT convention this year. Some of you may have read, but my buddy Alexis Fleming's spouse passed away a few weeks ago, so things are pretty unsettled with her, and she's my RT buddy. Major hugs to Alex.

Let's see...there's the RWA conference. Dunno if I can make that one or not either. Cost is astronomical to attend these things nowadays. Love going. Just *wince* hate that cost.

And there's a new conference with m/m readers and writers, editors and reviewers. That one is GayRomLit, and it will be held this year in New Orleans. VERY affordable. So I'd like to go to that one in October.

And that's it for this one. I shall return...
S

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna keep in touch better. My email is rindaelliott@gmail.com. Don't have your recent and I'm dying to know if the Carina book is what I think it is!!!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Sending you an email - thanks for stopping by, Rinda! I MISS YOU.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks