Monday, March 21, 2011

My first Carina Press Book DEBUTS TODAY!!!!!

In my first novel for Carina Press, Memories of You, protagonist Charlene Vargas works cold cases for the Houston PD, and when one case dovetails with the disappearance of her boyfriend, resolving both cases puts her in danger. Seth has a new face, given to him after a tragic automobile accident. What's worse, he doesn't remember the woman who can't forget him. Somehow his memory loss is connected to her cold case, and a killer is determined that neither discover who Seth really is and why he was resurrected after the car crash as someone else with a new name and face.

Memories Of You, release date: March 21, 2011

ISBN: 978-14268-9134-2

Price: $4.99



Cover Artist: Frauke Spanuth

Totally inspiring people who helped me get this book into print:
Heather Rae Scott, who told me to write it
Carla Cassidy, who made damn sure I DID write it
Gretchen Jones who provided transportation and beer
Heather Snow who provided the lake house, breakfast, and a kick in the butt
Members of MARA who encouraged me
Jackie Bannon who drove me everywhere but nuts
Angela James who took another chance on me
Melissa Johnson, my fabulous editor
Aideen O'Leary Chung, Emma Cunningham, & other terrific Carina Press staff
and the other MARVELOUS authors of Not Your Usual Suspects
(romantic suspense authors for Carina Press)
...the list is long...and I owe a huge thank you to all of these folks!

To read an excerpt, buy, or just gawk at a bigger cover:
http://ebooks.carinapress.com/80433746-792D-4DEB-8B0E-B215C6AAEC6D/10/134/en/ContentDetails.htm?ID=0AB88471-8D45-4F82-A059-96EF2BC89446

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Liz Wolfe said...

Congratulations Sunny! If you do Twitter, I mentioned it there too.
I suck at social media. Really need to make an effort but...

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said...

Oh, THANK YOU! I'm jazzed about that cover. The artist is in Germany and freelances.

I MISS YOU!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Denise Patrick said...

AHEM!!! How come I'm only just now discovering this?

But now that I know, I'll have to make sure I get it.

Wishing you great sales!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Total-e-bound eBooks